Thursday, January 29, 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

 
 
 
I was recently nominated by the gorgeous Cynthia over at Simple Synth for the very inspiring blogger award. Thank you so much for the nomination!
 
 
Rules:
 
-Thank the person that nominated you

 -List the award rules

-State 7 things about yourself that others do not know

-Nominate 15 other blogs

-Tell your nominees and link them to your post

-Display the award Logo on your side bar, about page or awards page
 
 
 
7 Things About Me:
 
1: I am a brunette but my natural color is very blonde.
 
2: I am still terrified of the dark.
 
3: I don't like chocolate unless I'm really in the mood for it.
 
4: I have a mouth like a sailor...
 
5: I could live the rest of my life off of eating only spaghetti and tacos and be perfectly content.
 
6: I can't go over a bridge without having the sudden urge to pee.
 
7: I absolutely hate wearing socks.
 
 
 
I Nominate:
 
1: Gemma from GemLivia
2: Lauren from All things busy
3: Beth from Miscellaneous Musings
4: Laura from The glowing skin girl
5: Hana from The Shy Style
7: Madeline from Media junkie jungle
8: Elizabeth from Epise of cake
9: Lishaa from Pop of peach
10: Bex from The vegetarian option
12: Georgia from The teenage blogger
13: India from India Snow
14: Jennifer from Jennifer Polly
15: Roxy from Kiss me by the sea
 
Thank you for reading! Don't forget to subscribe. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I love the no.6 thing about you. Lol! Me too!
    Grace
    Http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete