Sunday, February 1, 2015

SuperBowl makeup/month of no heat styles

Happy Super Bowl Day!!!! We're all about the Hawks over here so I decided to do my makeup in honor of them. 


I used:
Urban decays naked2 palette 
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz 
Younique cosmetics mascara
Gerard cosmetics buttercream lipstick 
Maybellines gel liner in blackest black
Loreal true match lumi foundation
Maybellines fit me concealer 
Today also marks the first day of my "1 month of no heat" challenge. So for the hair, it's day three since I last washed it, so I just threw a beanie on over top and ran some beachy texturizer through my ends and called it good. Rollin with the messy look today. The texturizing lotion I used was "not your mothers' beach babe texturing hair cream" which I just emulsified in my hands and scrunched into the ends of my hair.



Stay tuned for this full weeks no heat hairstyles! And don't forget to subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of have a no heat month i think my hair could really do with it! <3 xxx


    KirstyLeigh // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Courtney! I like your blog :) Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can check out what that means at www.amandasays.org.uk :) x

    ReplyDelete