Thursday, June 11, 2015

Prom Season!

Prom season is upon us! Updo's, dresses, makeup, and posing for more photos than you can even handle! Hopefully you have a really good fake smile! I didn't go to my prom, or really any dances for that matter... I'm physically incapable of making my body move correctly with music. So INSTEAD, I've gotten pretty great at making everyone else look amazing for their prom. :) This is my favorite prom look I've done so far this year. Her theme was The Great Gatsby, so we went for a very elegant looking updo with a soft swoop in front and curls tucked into the side.

Hair:




Makeup:
Following the elegant look of the updo, we decided to go with a soft and pretty makeup look that wasn't too dramatic. 



Final Look:



2 comments:

  1. I love that updo! So pretty and soft.

    Glad to see you back in the blogosphere, too, Courtney! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been crazy busy lately but it's good to be back! :)

      Delete